About the Library
Monday through Thursday, 8:45 am - 5:30 pm
Friday, 8:45 am - 1:00 pm
- All books must be checked out with the librarian. If the
librarian is not available, follow the instructions on the
Circulation Desk for self-checkout.
- Circulating books are due three weeks after they are checked
out. See the librarian to renew items.
- Books borrowed through Interlibrary Loan (ILL) are subject to
different rules; in some cases, they cannot be renewed.
- Reference books and others marked "In-Library Use Only" must not be taken from the library.
- When a class has reserved the Library computers, students in the
class have first priority access.
- If computers are not reserved by a class, they are available with a
priority for students doing school-related work.
- Some game playing is permitted on the main room Library
- Games should be played solo and quietly.
- Games should be school-appropriate (e.g. non-violent).
- Games should also not be the type (e.g. heavily animated)
that use too many system resources.
- Chat and social networking sites should not be accessed via
- Email access is allowed for school-related work.
- Food is not permitted anywhere in the Library; beverages are
allowed in the Main Room and the Beit Midrash only. To be clear, no
Food or Beverages are allowed in the Computer Lab.
- Students are expected to dispose of any trash or recycling materials
they bring to the Library.
- All visitors to the Library are expected to speak using quiet voices
- even if they are simply "passing through."
- Students using audio-producing devices (such as iPods, smart
phones and laptops)
should use headphones in the Library.
- Cellphone conversations should take place outside of the Library.
- Library furniture should not leave the Library.
Liz Zygadlo (Ms. Z), Library Media Specialist